Biodynamic CST Module 4 is an in depth, experiential course moving from the end of the second week into the beginning of week 3. The biodynamic approach advocates a therapeutic, holistic discovery supporting synchrony to the original essential states of being. Through lecture, mindfulness preparation, demonstration, table work, and BioAquatic practical application of biodynamic craniosacral therapy, module 3 will explore the organization of growth in relationship to the initial vertical midline, differentiation of foundational fluid bodies such as amnion, chorion and yolk sac, and related metabolic fields. Students will learn the therapeutic importance of practitioner orientation to the connecting stalk, horizontal midline, multi-dimensional movement of the three oceans of fluid, the maternal fluid body, encapsis, corrosion and densation fields, maternal immune system acceptance and expansion into the external world.
- Discover therapeutic relevance of mindful perception
- Practice “breathing” in primary respiration
- Develop therapeutic relationship, connection to safe other
- Experience initial expansion into the external world
- Understand and experience uterine immune response
- Define connecting stalk and allantois
- Understand and practice horizontal midline restoration
- Identify the three oceans, amnion, chorion and yolk sac
- Experience embryonic fluid body rhythms within rhythms
- Discover and experience maternal fluid support systems
- Discover mid and long tide fluid fluctuations
- Experience ignition of morphological fields compression, expansion
- Define metabolic fields of corrosion and densation
Course manual is included with tuition. Because this course is “retreat style,” students will be staying at the Inn on the Beach (see location tab) and are responsible for securing their own accommodations. Breakfast and lunch will be provided each day. Please bring sunscreen, water shoes, bathing suits and sunglasses.
Location & Times
All biodynamic courses are located at Inn On the Beach unless otherwise stated.
1401 Gulf Way
St. Petersburg Beach, Florida 33706
Days 1-4 will meet from 9a-5p with a 90 min. lunch
Day 5 will meet from 9a-3p with a 60 min. lunch
Tuition & Cancellation
It is recommended that students commit to all ten modules in order to fully master techniques and concepts; however, students may attend as many or as few modules as they like. Individual modules are $995.00 each. Students registering for all ten modules will receive a 10% discount. All 10 modules purchased together are $8950.00 This amount can either be paid one time in full, or with a deposit of $4475 with the remaining $4475 balance due 30 days prior to the first day of Module 5.
As stated in the materials tab, class materials, breakfast and lunch are included in tuition. Accommodations are not included.
If a student wishes to cancel registration, he or she must do so within…